ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Principal Engineer, reporting directly to our Senior Manager. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Run a central DevOps practice to support multiple product lines
- Implement an effective and coherent DevOps strategy for the Product Engineering Organization
- Perform successful DevOps operations for software releases in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ensure goals are met on time with quality
- Automation coding and (peer) review with development tools like Chef, Ansible
- Involve in operational and maintenance activities required for different Product Engineering Organizations
- Reviewing build and deployment requirements, scripting and automation plans
- Provide technical guidance to the DevOps team members
- Creation and validation of documentation for tools, processes and script repositories
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- At least 10 years of experience in the industry, with at least 5 years in the DevOps/Build and Release Management area
- Experience with Linux Systems Engineering, with skills in Linux automation and troubleshooting
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye, Bamboo.), Maven, Artifactory, Git, OpenVPN, Ruby.
- Experience with CI/CT/CD tools and practices
- Experience of working on cloud platforms – Amazon, IBM
- Strong experience with Monitoring Systems –Zabbix, ELK stack, etc.
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL, Hbase, etc.
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum process
- Strong project management skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionally mature interpersonal skills; ability to interact with executives
- Creative problem-solver
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, math, or equivalent
- Knowledge on centralization best practices and setting up of kubernetes cluster
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee.
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at Careers@altisource.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.