ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you an expert in managing time and prioritizing commitments?
- Are you a natural leader who can inspire and lead a team, while still being a team player?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for an Corporate Finance Manager in our Atlanta office to will play a key role in all financial planning efforts across the organization, including budget and forecast development, creation of financial reporting packages and consolidation of results.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Deliver accurate and timely reviews of recent results, regularly updated forecast comparing actuals versus forecast.
- Work with finance and accounting to assemble and disseminate timely reporting
- Produce monthly forecasting, financial and operations analysis and quarterly earnings and forecasting process
- Monitor business unit performance and forecast operating metrics, revenue and expense trends. Connect into the day-to-day operations of the company’s operating units to gather timely and actionable insight
- Produce financial reports regarding trends, variances, and profitability and performance measurement
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Knowledge of financial applications within FP&A and has an understanding of the data relations and interdependencies
- Extensive prior involvement with operational finance. First-hand knowledge of business operations
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.