ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
If so, nice to meet you; We are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
We're looking for an experienced Data Architect to join our team. This person will be very hands-on, at an Architect-level, and will report directly to the Director of Enterprise Data & Analytics. This person will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the current and future state of Altisource Datahub data processing, data integration, data governance, reporting and analytics needs. This person will work closely with our leadership team to implement the strategy, technical solution and implementation roadmap. This person will advocate and promote best practices across EDW, BI (reporting and analytics) and Data Governance initiatives.
They will also provide architecture designs to store data at every step of data warehousing and business intelligence process from the external data sources to operational systems to the analytic applications and designs central repository of detailed, historical and enterprise-wide information from various database platforms and external data sources. They will develop information management guidelines for data warehousing architecture and data integration processes/pipelines to obtain data (i.e. extract, transform, load, change data capture and data cleansing tools to support data warehouse) and must be expert in designing data warehouse models and schemas.
Furthermore this person will ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Typically requires 5 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Multi Cloud Architecture design and implementation experience; AWS and Azure
- Cloud data warehouse evaluation and design considerations; Snowflake and Redshift
- Good knowledge in design, coding and scripting in Bigdata technologies like Hadoop/Spark/Hive/Impala/Oozie
- Data migration design options and architecture including workload analysis and prioritization
- Design Cloud native data architecture patterns like; server less compute, containerization, cloud native ETL versus Informatica, Talend
- Hands-on experience with at least one technology in each area of cloud platform
- Cloud DW and Cloud data integration
- We have huge scale in terms of data and just right Infrastructure. You need to have experience in distributed, scalable systems while using the Infrastructure optimally.
- Worked with modern data storage, messaging, and processing tools and demonstrated experience designing and coding in big-data components such as HBase/Solr/Kafka
- Must have experience with Unix/Linux systems with scripting experience
- Must have experience building data pipelines and fit for purpose data stores
- Must have experience in open source programming languages for large scale data
- Experience with Hadoop and data in various forms (data warehouses/relational SQL, NoSQL, unstructured data environments/PIG, HIVE, Impala)
- We are and need other self-starters who can see the big picture and prioritize their work to make the largest impact on the business and customers vision and requirements
- Excellent communication, leadership and collaboration skills.
- Experience performing data migration from on premises environments into AWS
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation. Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or routine maintenance tasks
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- 5+ years of experience with one or more of the following:
- ETL/ELT/Data Ingestion
- Data Profiling, Data Quality and extensive Data Analysis
- 5+ years’ experience in programming / query languages (e.g. MySql & Hive)
- 1+ years’ experience in database design and big data architecture
- 1+ years' experience in data modeling (e.g. Hadoop / Matlab,& R)
- Knowledge of any programming language like Java/Python preferred
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans ;- Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs – Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor , Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include cricket/football games and annual company celebrations) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at Careers@altisource.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.