To solve climate change, wealth inequality, supply chain stability, and national security we must change how our global supply chains work. Altana is a Trusted Commerce Platform built on a shared source of truth for the global supply chain. The purpose of Altana is to enable resilient, sustainable, secure, and inclusive global commerce: Globalization 2.0.
We have built a layer of shared intelligence across the world’s supply chain information: a living map of trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity, covering 400M companies connected by billions of shipments. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s Trusted Commerce Platform - the Altana Atlas - which, after only three years since founding, is already used by many of the world’s most important governments, enterprises, and logistics providers.
Our product suite enables our customers to gain unprecedented visibility, benefit from shared artificial intelligence across a federated network of data, and interact across the network through a shared source of truth. We help our customers to build and manage trusted global supply chains.
We are looking for a talented product marketer to:
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, research, and engineering—to drive and develop launch plans for our products
- Storytell and communicate effectively across a wide range of audiences—from developer, to compliance manager, to Chief Procurement Officer.
- Design, scope and execute product marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments
- Build emotional connections with our audience, helping to educate, entertain, and sell products that solve their challenges
- Convey highly sophisticated technical solutions in easy to understand and value terms
- 5+ years related experience as a product marketer in fast-paced environments
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality marketing work selling sophisticated technology solutions
- Entrepreneurial sense of ownership of the success of the product
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders (engineers, customers, etc.) in written and verbal form
- Passionate about product and technology; keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Experience in enterprise software and data analytics is a plus
- Experience with visual design tools is a plus
Salary Range: $130,000 - $230,000 (Negotiable and dependent on experience)
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 3 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.