Altana AI enables trusted commerce by providing the single source of truth on the global supply chain. Our AI platform connects and learns from billions of data points to help governments and the private sector build safe, resilient, and sustainable supply chains.
Positioned at the intersection of international relations, national security, sustainability, and global commerce, Altana is building a world-scale natural language processing and machine learning platform that serves as the single source of truth on the global supply chain. Similar to how Facebook built a social graph, and Google a knowledge graph of the internet, Altana is building the world's most comprehensive knowledge graph of global commerce, covering trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity across 400 million companies worldwide. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s AI platform - the Altana Atlas - which is used by the world’s largest governments, enterprises, and logistics providers to manage cross-border commerce, map the sustainability profile of millions of products, target security threats, and build more resilient supply chains.
The product team is looking for a talented Director of Product Design to:
- Conceptualize and design Altana’s client-facing features for the Altana product suite including workflows for network exploration, risk assessment, graph analysis, and transaction screening
- Collaborate with product team to create concepts, wireframes, prototypes, designs, and style guides
- Evolve the product vision with design inspirations, explorations, and visual storytelling
- Work closely with product management and product marketing on user research, user experience, persona identification, and visual storytelling
- 5-10 years related experience as a UX/UI designer in fast-paced environments
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Entrepreneurial sense of ownership of the success of the product, with full ownership and accountability of outcomes
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders (engineers, customers, etc.) in written and verbal form
- Experience in enterprise software is a plus
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 2 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.