Altana AI enables trusted commerce by providing the single source of truth on the global supply chain. Our AI platform connects and learns from billions of data points to help governments and the private sector build safe, resilient, and sustainable supply chains.
Positioned at the intersection of international relations, national security, sustainability, and global commerce, Altana is building a world-scale natural language processing and machine learning platform that serves as the single source of truth on the global supply chain. Similar to how Facebook built a social graph, and Google a knowledge graph of the internet, Altana is building the world's most comprehensive knowledge graph of global commerce, covering trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity across 400 million companies worldwide. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s AI platform - the Altana Atlas - which is used by the world’s largest governments, enterprises, and logistics providers to manage cross-border commerce, map the sustainability profile of millions of products, target security threats, and build more resilient supply chains.
The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) will have the opportunity to sell an AI-powered supply chain visibility platform to a global corporate audience. The AE will leverage and build relationships with large multinationals to deliver the Altana Atlas platform to help these enterprises see across borders, build supply chain resilience, and manage risk.
She or he will have the opportunity to work with some of the top technical and domain experts in trade, law enforcement, and international affairs as thought partners and strategic advisors, leveraging our eminent advisory board and investor base for C-Suite access to the Fortune 1000. The AE will be responsible for closing six and seven-figure subscription sales of our AI platform to enterprise buyers.
We’re looking for candidates eager to join an entrepreneurial and inclusive environment, pioneer sales into new customer segments, be a channel for market intelligence to help drive our platform’s growth, and make a big impact.
- Build and manage an enterprise outreach and account plan
- Research and target relevant companies using the latest prospecting tools
- Identify customer needs, map organization and understand decision-making process
- Learn and demonstrate the Altana Atlas product and value proposition
- Work full cycle deals from outbounding to close, including as a key member of the deal team in negotiating and executing contracts
- Once landed, work with the implementation team to enable growth opportunities
- Five years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment and with experience selling to enterprise accounts
- Proven success in lead generation and prospecting, and closing deals at or above $100k/yr
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Expert pipeline management
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- Willingness to learn the basic concepts of data fusion and machine learning, and to position our product to both technical and commercial audiences
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Good judgment and willingness to roll up sleeves to do what is necessary to meet team goals
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 2 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.