Altana AI enables trusted commerce by providing the single source of truth on the global supply chain. Our AI platform connects and learns from billions of data points to help governments and the private sector build safe, resilient, and sustainable supply chains.
Positioned at the intersection of international relations, national security, sustainability, and global commerce, Altana is building a world-scale natural language processing and machine learning platform that serves as the single source of truth on the global supply chain. Similar to how Facebook built a social graph, and Google a knowledge graph of the internet, Altana is building the world's most comprehensive knowledge graph of global commerce, covering trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity across 400 million companies worldwide. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s AI platform - the Altana Atlas - which is used by the world’s largest governments, enterprises, and logistics providers to manage cross-border commerce, map the sustainability profile of millions of products, target security threats, and build more resilient supply chains.
The Altana Technology organization is seeking a talented Technical Project Manager to leverage their organizational, communication, problem-solving, technical knowledge and all around organizational-troubleshooting experience to help us build the world’s premier supply chain knowledge graph.
As a member of the Technology organization, you will report to the Director of Technical Program Management. The Technical Program Management team is responsible for technical specification, project and process management, tools development, inter-company communications, executive presentation development, facilitation of our continuous improvement program and technology and business operations.
This position can be worked remotely, but you should be comfortable supporting team members working primarily on Eastern time. You should also be comfortable supporting remote team members. Frequent travel (25% - 75%) to Washington D.C. or New York is required.
- Formalize and mature our Agile development methodology and associated processes
- Work hand-in-hand with Product Engineering to plan and coordinate releases
- Ensure that your teams adhere to all required policies, process and governance frameworks
- You are technically adept, and have supported both cloud and on-premise deployments
- You are have experience supporting multiple project management frameworks
- You can equally adept at managing up, to the side, and the needs of the customer
- You have experience balancing the requirements of enterprises or government organizations with the bias for action of a start-up
- You are customer focused
- 3 or more years of experience as a Project Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Agile development experience
- Active US Security clearance or eligibility and willingness to obtain a US Security clearance
Nice to have, but not required
- You can use Python, SQL, or similar tools to analyze data
- You have working knowledge of cloud services like AWS, Azure, GCP
- You have experience with FedRAMP and GovCloud
- You hold a PMP or similar certification
- You have experience supporting both products and services
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 2 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.