To solve climate change, wealth inequality, supply chain stability, and national security we must change how our global supply chains work. Altana is a Trusted Commerce Platform built on a shared source of truth for the global supply chain. The purpose of Altana is to enable resilient, sustainable, secure, and inclusive global commerce: Globalization 2.0.
We have built a layer of shared intelligence across the world’s supply chain information: a living map of trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity, covering 400M companies connected by billions of shipments. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s Trusted Commerce Platform - the Altana Atlas - which, after only three years since founding, is already used by many of the world’s most important governments, enterprises, and logistics providers.
Our product suite enables our customers to gain unprecedented visibility, benefit from shared artificial intelligence across a federated network of data, and interact across the network through a shared source of truth. We help our customers to build and manage trusted global supply chains.
The Product team is looking for talented Product Managers to help build this vision. You’ll work closely with our clients, internal domain experts on supply chain and global trade, our Solutions team, Engineering, and Data Scientists to develop and improve our product experience on initiatives like:
- Search (how can users find needles in the global trade haystack)
- Analytical workflows (tools to support users creating their own analyses and insights on our platform)
- Edits, revisions and changes infrastructure (just like Wikipedia, we have internal and external users making daily changes and updates both manually and algorithmically)
- AI models (for example, predicting what’s really inside boxes and containers, and is if its valued accurately)
- Create and maintain requirements documents detailing market opportunities, target users, and associated product strategy
- Maintain an up to date competitive market landscape and current product performance view
- Own all related product roadmaps and active feature development
- Oversee the creation of collateral and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Collaborate with your technical team team to ensure execution in support of your strategy
- Share and align your strategy across the greater PM team
- Continue to extend vision, strategy, and roadmap
- You have an entrepreneurial sense of ownership of the success of the product, with full ownership and accountability of outcomes
- You are business-driven with a passion for technology - You crave identifying, defining, and solving user challenges
- You have 2-4 years experience in managing and/or developing products at a technology company
- You have an educational background in Computer Science / Engineering or just as valuable, practical technical experience, ideally with a focus on data engineering, and data science
- You've either formally learned Python, R, or similar language(s) or taught yourself, and ideally demonstrated practitioner experience in big data problems, NLP challenges, or network/graph analysis
- You are a fast learner that can quickly synthesize ideas, information, and options into a strategy, plan, or response and effectively communicate it
- You have Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders (engineers, sales, customers, and leadership) in written and verbal form
- You have experience and passion in delivering products that truly create value for users at fortune 500 enterprises, channel partners and critical government agencies
Salary Range: $120,000 - $200,000 (Negotiable and dependent on experience)
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 3 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.