At Altana we've built the first AI Knowledge Graph of the global supply chain -- the world’s most comprehensive representation of global commerce activity. This data asset, composed of billions of records, covers more than 40% of cross-border transactions, corporate ownership registries in over 100 countries, the global movements of goods, illicit web activity, and more. Built on this foundation, our proprietary machine learning technologies and products are designed to help customers manage risk, automate otherwise labor-intensive investigations, and better manage cross-border flows.
The Product team is looking for talented Product Managers to help build this vision. You’ll work closely with our clients, internal domain experts on supply chain and global trade, our Solutions team, Engineering, and Data Scientists to develop and improve our product experience on initiatives like:
- Search (how can users find needles in the global trade haystack)
- Analytical workflows (tools to support users creating their own analyses and insights on our platform)
- Edits, revisions and changes infrastructure (just like Wikipedia, we have internal and external users making daily changes and updates both manually and algorithmically)
- AI models (for example, predicting what’s really inside boxes and containers, and is if its valued accurately)
- Create and maintain requirements documents detailing market opportunities, target users, and associated product strategy
- Maintain an up to date competitive market landscape and current product performance view
- Own all related product roadmaps and active feature development
- Oversee the creation of collateral and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Collaborate with your technical team team to ensure execution in support of your strategy
- Share and align your strategy across the greater PM team
- Continue to extend vision, strategy, and roadmap
- You have an entrepreneurial sense of ownership of the success of the product, with full ownership and accountability of outcomes
- You are business-driven with a passion for technology - You crave identifying, defining, and solving user challenges
- You have 2-4 years experience in managing and/or developing products at a technology company
- You have an educational background in Computer Science / Engineering or just as valuable, practical technical experience, ideally with a focus on data engineering, and data science
- You've either formally learned Python, R, or similar language(s) or taught yourself, and ideally demonstrated practitioner experience in big data problems, NLP challenges, or network/graph analysis
- You are a fast learner that can quickly synthesize ideas, information, and options into a strategy, plan, or response and effectively communicate it
- You have Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders (engineers, sales, customers, and leadership) in written and verbal form
- You have experience and passion in delivering products that truly create value for users at fortune 500 enterprises, channel partners and critical government agencies
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 2 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.