At ALT, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
ALT is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
ALT is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to manage existing pipeline channels and develop new programs to help us accelerate the origination pipeline and grow revenue for our lending product. Lending represents a significant portion of ALT’s revenue and gross profit: this is a high-impact position.
As one of the early members of the lending team, you will play a key role in defining, building, and optimizing our inbound and outbound demand generation programs. This is a highly-collaborative, hands-on, and metrics-oriented role for an individual who loves testing different and creative tactics, but also has a proven track record of developing strong demand generation strategies.
The primary measure of success for this role will be achieving the pipeline goals. By hitting these goals you will enable us to grow our originations to hit our broader lending business goals. The ideal candidate will use the right mix of inbound, outbound, and account-based strategies to optimize lead-to-opportunity-to-deal funnel and drive actionable pipeline for the business.
- Achieve a deep understanding of ALT’s lending products to effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders
- Develop and execute campaigns to drive pipeline growth and closed originations leveraging multiple channels
- Own channel strategy, KPIs, budget, and forecasts in a cost-effective way
- Develop and orchestrate repeatable marketing programs across all channels that maximize both results and ROI
- Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics
- Partner with revenue operations to leverage our technology stack to measure, track and analyze performance across the full sales cycle
- Build, execute, and test demand generation processes against different personas within targeted accounts
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor degree required
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation role for B2C products
- Experience managing $50M to $100M+ pipeline targets
- Proven track record of success and delivering high-quality pipeline
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated track record of making data-driven decisions to continually optimize and drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Proven ability to accurately forecast and manage marketing budgets
What you will get from us:
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the ALT leadership team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- 401K plus generous Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)
The starting base pay for this roles is between $100k and $130k. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors including work experience.