Alt is on a mission to make investing in alternative assets as easy as investing in stocks. We are redefining alternative assets to include new asset classes that have historically been relegated to the territory of hobbyists and collectors, rather than investors. With Alt, we're turning sports cards – and eventually watches, sneakers, and art – into investable assets.
Our investors include VCs such as 776, First Round Capital, BoxGroup, SV Angel as well as notable angels such as the founders of Stripe, Blackrock and Coinbase. Some professional athletes, including Kevin Durant, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tobias Harris all across different sports have also invested in Alt.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
As a Visual Designer at Alt, you will intertwine iconography, typography, color and space together to help create a cohesive user experience. Because the Alt Design team is small, you will have the opportunity to work on brand, marketing, and product visuals. We're looking for a visual designer to help create a visual design language for Alt. You will shape the experience that brings transparency and liquidity to all the markets we serve.
The impact you will make:
- Create and maintain brand, marketing, and product visual assets.
- Brainstorm, strategize and design assets for Marketing that elevate the brand and drive action (ads and promotional campaigns, graphics for our blog, GIFS, emails, social media, infographics etc.)
- Partner closely with the Marketing and Product teams to ensure brand consistency and cohesiveness.
- Ensure accuracy of content, editorial consistency and brand positioning for all digital work
- Evolve and maintain Brand/Style Guides, templates and associated brand assets
- Take creative direction from senior design leads to build out concepts, expand on existing art direction, and execute high-fidelity prototypes
- Own conceptual development and delivery of visuals across different media.
- Explain your design decisions and embrace feedback.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of relevant design experience (graphic design, communications design, etc).
- You are a reading designer who thinks critically about how design communicates in partnership with copy to deliver intuitive, seamless creative work
- Strong portfolio of visual design work illustrating successfully launched products.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and vision.
- Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale.
- Experience working and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- A driven self starter, experienced in taking ownership of ambiguous projects.
What you will get from us:
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavours.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)
Role location: SF/NY/US Remote