Alt is on a mission to make investing in alternative assets as easy as investing in stocks. We are redefining alternative assets to include new asset classes that have historically been relegated to the territory of hobbyists and collectors, rather than investors. With Alt, we're turning sports cards – and eventually watches, sneakers, and art – into investable assets.
Our investors include VCs such as 776, First Round Capital, BoxGroup, SV Angel as well as notable angels such as the founders of Stripe, Blackrock and Coinbase. Some professional athletes, including Kevin Durant, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tobias Harris all across different sports have also invested in Alt.
What we are looking for:
As a Creative Director at Alt, you will intertwine iconography, typography, color and space together to help create a cohesive user experience across all touchpoints. Because the Alt Design team is small, you will have the opportunity to work on brand, marketing, and product visuals. We're looking for a Creative Director to help create a visual design language for Alt. You will shape the experience that brings transparency and liquidity to all the markets we serve.
The impact you will make:
- Create and maintain brand, marketing, and product visual assets.
- Collaboratively create digital product concepts that push the bar for quality and excellence in a given field/industry
- Brainstorm, strategize and design assets that elevate the brand and drive action (ads and promotional campaigns, graphics for our blog, GIFS, emails, social media, infographics etc.)
- Partner closely with the Product Design and marketing team to ensure brand consistency and cohesiveness.
- Frame a vision for art direction, photography, and illustration to reinforce product/service vision
- Support the team with guidance for visual expression
- Ensure accuracy of content, editorial consistency and brand positioning for all digital work.
- Evolve and maintain Brand/Style Guides, templates and associated brand assets
- Own conceptual development and delivery of visuals across different media.
- Explain your design decisions and embrace feedback.
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years relevant design experience (graphic design, communications design, digital design, motion media, etc).
- Strong portfolio of visual design work illustrating successfully launched products.
- You instinctively see the power and utility of prototyping (and enjoy it!) while using the right tools to share and hone your designs.
- You have a relentless focus on the user, and you’re always the voice of the customer, seeking out new inspiration at every opportunity.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and vision.
- You are exceptional at rendering and conveying conceptual ideas and the rationale behind them, as well as championing those concepts through the reality of the development process.
- Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale.
- Experience working and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- A driven self starter, experienced in taking ownership of ambiguous projects.
What you will get from us:
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)