Alt is on a mission to make investing in alternative assets as easy as investing in stocks. We are redefining alternative assets to include new asset classes that have historically been relegated to the territory of hobbyists and collectors, rather than investors. With Alt, we're turning sports cards – and eventually watches, sneakers, and art – into investable assets.
Our investors include VCs such as 776, First Round Capital, BoxGroup, SV Angel as well as notable angels such as the founders of Stripe, Blackrock and Coinbase. Some professional athletes, including Kevin Durant, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tobias Harris all across different sports have also invested in Alt.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a high-energy Senior Recruiter who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods. As the first impression of our company, you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company to potential candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and we need someone on our growing team who shares these values!
The impact you will make:
- Team up with hiring managers to build strategies and pipeline: source, assess, and close high caliber candidates
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates, conduct in-depth interviews
- Collaborate with recruiting team to improve existing recruiting and retention processes and help initiate scalable changes to our current recruiting strategy
- Partner with hiring managers on creating a strategic plan for sourcing and recruiting candidates with a diverse background
- Track and analyze recruiting metrics and report to business leadership on a regular cadence
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, startup experience preferred
- At least 1 year of full cycle experience as a technical recruiter
- Proven track record of success in building strong partnerships with stakeholders
- Experience with Greenhouse, Rippling, or other forms of applicant tracking systems or CRMs
- Persistent curiosity and desire to learn as much as possible about our business
- Excellent at driving the process and keeping it moving forward despite any obstacles
- Deep understanding of recruiting operations and metrics
- A passion for building teams and delivering the best candidate experience
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
What you will get from us:
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)