Alt is on a mission to make investing in alternative assets as easy as investing in stocks. We are redefining alternative assets to include new asset classes that have historically been relegated to the territory of hobbyists and collectors, rather than investors. With Alt, we're turning sports cards – and eventually watches, sneakers, and art – into investable assets.
Our investors include VCs such as 776, First Round Capital, BoxGroup, SV Angel as well as notable angels such as the founders of Stripe, Blackrock and Coinbase. Some professional athletes, including Kevin Durant, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tobias Harris all across different sports have also invested in Alt.
What we are looking for:
As the Office Manager / EA at Alt, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the office operations, providing administrative support to our leadership team, and will also be instrumental in helping to build our company culture. We're looking for an energetic and organized person who excels at tackling new challenges on a daily basis. The environment at Alt is dynamic, fast-paced, and energetic – each day will be different and exciting!
The impact you will make:
- Keep our office running smoothly and all of our team members happy; keep the office immaculate: clean, organized, stocked, and ready to create great things.
- Ensure employee happiness with their work environment by keeping the office well stocked with everything from snacks/meals to supplies. Work with our People team to plan and coordinate activities and events (e.g. team outings, company parties, in-office events, etc.).
- Serve as primary administrative support for members of the leadership team.
- Manage vendors and contractors: planning for, purchasing, and upkeep of workstations, furniture, and employee supplies.
- Act as primary liaison between the company and office building management (e.g. repairs, building code compliance, etc.).
- Own space planning, including frequent seating rearrangements; assist with build-out of expansion office space.
- Provide assistance with any day-to-day IT issues that arise.
- Additional ad hoc support responsibilities.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills, as well as the ability to self-manage.
- Extremely strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize conflicting needs.
- Demonstrated ability to handle matters expeditiously and proactively.
- Familiarity with IT and the ability to provide basic IT support.
- Focused attitude ensuring that projects are followed through to completion.
- Experience with office management and EA responsibilities required.
What you will get from us:
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)