Alt is on a mission to make investing in alternative assets as easy as investing in stocks. We are redefining alternative assets to include new asset classes that have historically been relegated to the territory of hobbyists and collectors, rather than investors. With Alt, we're turning sports cards – and eventually watches, sneakers, and art – into investable assets.
Our investors include VCs such as 776, First Round Capital, BoxGroup, SV Angel as well as notable angels such as the founders of Stripe, Blackrock and Coinbase. Some professional athletes, including Kevin Durant, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tobias Harris all across different sports have also invested in Alt.
What we are looking for:
As Head of Marketing at Alt, you will be the first marketing hire to create and lead this function. You will lead the overall brand management and development of the Alt brand strategy, positioning, and voice ensuring they come to life across all our customer experience touchpoints. This role will be charged with creating and building a long-term emotional connection with Alt customers that grows brand awareness and drives traffic (new and existing), conversion, and engagement. You'll be tasked to engage with the community, and build demand for our product by experimenting with different channels to find a scalable and efficient way for Alt to grow. As the company grows you will be responsible to build out the marketing team, both in-house and with agency partners. This is a unique opportunity to be the first person to lay the foundation for the entire marketing organization.
The impact you will make:
- Define, champion, and deliver an effective brand marketing strategy
- Lead strategic brand positioning and awareness
- Drive marketing creative look, feel, and execution for the brand across all vehicles
- Build our community strategy that will activate our mission in a significant way,
- This leader will sit on the Alt Leadership Team and work extensively with cross-functional leaders to bring the brand vision to life
- Together with the LT, define the vision and strategies for the overall brand and serve as a key voice across the entire company
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of high performing, results-oriented marketing professionals
- Own marketing P&L to develop efficient customer acquisition and attribution channels.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years experience with 6+ years leading a high-performing marketing team.
- A dynamic leader with a proven track record of attracting, hiring, and retaining a high caliber, cross-functional marketing, and creative team
- Innate desire to bring innovation to the investing landscape, particularly in the alternative assets industry.
- Strong sense of brand and how to translate our identity into a measurable marketing strategy.
- Ability to set and communicate a clear vision and drive for results
- Demonstrated strategic agility and business acumen
- Ability to manage agency partners and review performance with a critical lens.
- Embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What you will get from us:
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)