Alt is on a mission to make investing in alternative assets as easy as investing in stocks. We are redefining alternative assets to include new asset classes that have historically been relegated to the territory of hobbyists and collectors, rather than investors. With Alt, we're turning sports cards – and eventually watches, sneakers, and art – into investable assets.
Our investors include VCs such as 776, First Round Capital, BoxGroup, SV Angel as well as notable angels such as the founders of Stripe, Blackrock and Coinbase. Some professional athletes, including Kevin Durant, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tobias Harris all across different sports have also invested in Alt.
What we are looking for:
As a Customer Experience Lead, you will represent Alt’s brand to our customers and strive to provide exceptional experiences and thoughtful solutions to customer inquiries. As an early employee on the Customer team, you will be instrumental in helping to create the operating model to help us scale. As you interact with our customers and understand their inquiries, you will identify trends and areas of improvement and act as an internal ambassador for our customers to our Product, Engineering, and Operations teams. This is a unique opportunity to shape Alt’s brand voice and influence the product based on customer feedback.
The impact you will make:
- Provide support to customers over chat, email, and phone in a way that embodies the company mission and values
- Engage with customers, build relationships, and seek feedback to aggregate into learnings
- Identify trends, pain points, and opportunities for improvement in the customer experience and help identify solutions
- Support the creation of the customer support playbook, including operating model, technical platform, documentation, escalation paths, metrics, measurement, and reporting
- Support the launch of new products by communicating with customers throughout the launch and resolving inquiries
- Partner with internal teams to bring the voice of the customer into the product, engineering, operations, and design decisions
- Become an expert in Alt’s products in order to help our customers navigate the experience
- Mentor other members of the customer experience team
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing role preferred
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and solving customer problems
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- People person - you love engaging with and meeting customers and enjoy building relationships
- Motivated and creative self-starter - you enjoy solving problems and taking ownership of projects with limited direction and you are a fast learner
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Energized about doing something for the first time and learning from the experience in order to build a process that can scale
- Demonstrated growth mindset - you seek feedback and strive for continuous improvement, both in your own professional development and for our customers
- Adept at learning and working across tech tools; proficiency in SQL and Excel is a plus
- Management experience is a plus
What you will get from us:
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)