Evergreen Services Group is a San Francisco based holding company that acquires and operates B2B services companies across North America. Since its founding in late 2017, Evergreen has completed 50 acquisitions across Managed IT Services, Cybersecurity, Financial Software and Government Services. We are driven by a people first mission to marry capital allocation with inspired operations, thus creating North America’s best home for businesses.
The Evergreen holding company team is comprised of 15 professionals based in San Francisco who are focused on capital allocation, M&A, executive level hiring, strategic board leadership, and finance and accounting. Evergreen is a uniquely long-term oriented holding company that seeks to hold and grow businesses indefinitely rather than follow the 5-7 year holding period of a typical private equity fund. This allows us to take a truly long-term view on performance and people. Evergreen is backed by Alpine Investors, a leading private equity firm focused on the services and software industries with $7B+ in AUM.
As a summer investing analyst, you will play a critical role throughout the entire lifecycle of a deal. Your responsibilities will include assessing and identifying new acquisition opportunities, performing analyses and building financial models, managing service providers (accountants, consultants, lawyers etc.) and driving acquisitions to close, as well as supporting our businesses post-acquisition. Empowerment is one of our three core values and this is reflected in the type of work and ownership that summer analysts receive at Evergreen.
This role is an unparalleled opportunity that will allow you to be an integral part of a lean deal team, interface directly with external parties like business owners, investment banks and capital providers, as well as work closely with Evergreen’s platform company CEOs. We aim for our interns to grow into full-time Investing roles at Evergreen after graduation.
- Strong will-to-win – excited by winning and determined to do everything it takes
- Coachable – actively pursues feedback and development
- Resourceful – can find a means to success in unfamiliar environments
- Selflessness – puts the mission and teammates ahead of themselves
- Accountable – takes ownership for one’s performance; answers for challenges/failures
- Current Sophomores who will be Juniors before Summer 2023
- Strong academic performance at a leading university (GPA minimum of 3.7)
- Demonstrated interest in finance or private equity
Evergreen Services Group is an equal opportunity employer.