Location: Remote - United States
Reports to: Director of Research, Stream by AlphaSense
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, expert calls, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Role:
As a fast-growing subsidiary of AlphaSense, Stream is the market’s leading expert transcript library, providing access to tens of thousands of first-hand perspectives from current and prior customers, competitors, executives, and leading industry experts. Powered by AlphaSense proprietary AI search technology, Stream’s on-demand and searchable database helps leading financial institutions surface deep market intelligence and differentiated insights about companies, industries, and markets faster and more confidently.
In this role, you’ll use your creativity, research skills, interpersonal skills, and project management expertise to help develop Stream’s rapidly-expanding database of quality expert interviews. This is NOT an academic or medical research role.
The ideal candidate is curious, organized, and driven. The role also requires the highest level of ethical integrity. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an important team within a rapidly growing product niche. Acquired by AlphaSense in 2021, Stream now has +25,000 transcripts and is poised to become a top service provider to fundamental/long-short hedge funds. If you are looking to leverage your skills in an entrepreneurial environment, with a flexible work environment and fun, talented colleagues, we want to hear from you!
Who You Are:
- 1+ years experience in the investment research, expert network or transcription library industries
- Proven ability to manage fast turnaround projects, meet deadlines and targets
- Detail oriented and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Positive energy and strong intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated high bar for your work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and processes
- Experience working on a fully remote team is a plus
What You’ll Do:
- Identify the most relevant types of contacts for a given topic or industry
- Effectively communicate the topics that will be discussed on a consultation in a concise manner and ensure these are aligned with the contact’s background
- Ensure the targets for experts contacted, presented, and interviewed are achieved each day
- Monitor the pipeline of projects to ensure successful completed interviews
- Develop an understanding of your assigned sector to effectively produce timely and relevant content
- Work remotely with our tight-knit team, within a energetic, fast-paced, and professional culture
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $55,000 to $87,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.