Location: New York, NY (remote)
Reports to: Director of Corp Comms & Brand
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
As Communications Manager, you’ll report to the Director of Corp Comms & Brand and work on day-to-day brand and communications management and support for the broader AlphaSense team, as well as managing high-priority programs, including public relations, and awards. You’ll also work cross-functionally to support global employer brand initiatives, internal communications, as well as thought leadership, research, scripts for company spokespeople.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in helping to establish, maintain, and amplify our brand through outstanding communications and programs, both internally and externally.
Who You Are:
- You have 7-8+ years of media and PR experience.
- You are an excellent professional communicator, excelling at both written and verbal communications, and you have a gift for bringing clarity where there is ambiguity.
- You have incredibly high standards for your work and the work of your peers, and you are willing to roll up your sleeves and coach your peers to achieve our high communications standards.
- You are exceptional at setting and executing against goals, objectives, and priorities, juggling multiple projects at a time, and meeting tight deadlines.
- You have a stellar track record for effectively collaborating with internal stakeholders ranging from People, Product, Marketing, and more, as well as external agencies, partners, and stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the marketing team and other key internal teams to ensure our brand voice and values are upheld in our various campaigns and communications.
- Coordinate with various teams, including Marketing, People, Finance, Product, Support, and more, to amplify announcements and news internally and externally.
- Support on public relations via management of an external agency. Ensure media opportunities are aligned to company objectives and adhere to a strong cadence across key topics, types of publications, and regions.
- Support AlphaSense thought leadership and research pieces conducted via third parties and/or for the purpose of media engagement.
- Manage AlphaSense awards program, including managing a target awards calendar and submission process.
- Develop messaging and talking points for company spokespeople to leverage in media interviews, speaking opportunities at both internal and external events, bylines, and more.
- Collaborate with the People Team to develop and maintain a strong employer brand across key channels.
- Support internal communications for our global team, including helping to shape the appropriate cadence, voice, items to communicate, and proper vehicles to communicate, including written communications as well as internal events.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $126,303 - $139,598
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.