Location: New York, NY or Anywhere in the US (Remote)
Reports to: Senior Manager, Demand Generation
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
We firmly believe in building a world-class demand gen engine that drives revenue. For AlphaSense to grow, we need to engage our audience with timely campaigns that not only serve inspiring content, but also meet them where they are in their buyer’s journey. We exist to create seamless experiences that drive marketing sourced pipeline and revenue. We aim to produce a demand gen funnel that has high velocity, predictability, and potential for scale.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience working in demand generation using a marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo).
- A wide range of skills are valued but not a must. Experience within content syndication, sponsored email programs, email marketing, digital marketing, web, direct mail, events, or other faucets of demand gen are welcome.
- Ability to run programs end-to-end, including reporting program successes, pipeline, revenue, and all other metrics for attribution.
- Strong ability to write copy that is clear, concise, and actionable.
- Tactical, hands-on experience building various types of programs with marketing automation platforms and Salesforce.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation campaigns spanning content syndication, paid media, sponsored programs, email nurture, website chat and webinars.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships for paid programs such as sponsored emails, sponsored webinars, content syndication, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Maniacal focus on lead quality and quantity to make our inbound SDRs happy and productive.
- Optimize everything you possibly can because more marketing budget doesn’t always produce more revenue.
- Collaborate with content marketing to align on core messaging, personas, audiences, and content themes.
- Help deploy exciting new marketing technologies as the team continues to grow.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.