AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
We firmly believe that for AlphaSense to grow, we need a world-class marketing operations team to help us scale, build awe-inspiring campaigns, and drive significant revenue growth through marketing. We will settle for nothing less. In this role, you’ll live at the intersection of campaign strategy and execution, working with partners across the marketing org to build repeatable and effective campaign processes that enable us to move faster while maintaining operational excellence.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing operations using a marketing automation platform such as Marketo (preferred), Pardot, Eloqua, or Hubspot, and Salesforce CRM.
- Extremely well organized and exhibits high attention to detail.
- Able to evaluate ideas and problems with a 360 degree perspective, asking probing questions to identify hidden dependencies and define upfront requirements.
- Adept at translating large, multi-faceted projects into smaller, manageable tasks and milestones.
- Natural ability to communicate complex ideas in simple, audience-relevant terms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS is a plus.
- Experience in a high-growth B2B tech company environment is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the day-to-day management of our marketing operations foundation within Marketo, as well as across other core marketing technologies.
- Oversee incoming requests received from the marketing team, ensuring they’re prioritized and assigned appropriately.
- Assist the marketing team with campaign builds, quality assurance testing and activation by providing your subject matter expertise and facilitating relevant training.
- Devote time to maintaining (and contributing to) our repository of marketing operations documentation.
- Build upon existing business processes to continuously improve operational efficiency and effectiveness while ensuring standard methodologies in campaign design and management.
- Monitor database health and collaborate on data quality initiatives - including segmentation, enrichment and normalization.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.