About the Role
The Product Specialist role at AlphaSense lives at the intersection of sales, customer success, and technical support. Product Specialists are tasked with building relationships with prospective clients by providing support and deep technical knowledge to demonstrate the value of AlphaSense, while helping to drive adoption. Due to the extensive exposure that product specialists have with clients, they’re also in a prime location to partner with our sales and product teams in determining future product developments that will resonate with the market.
What You’ll Do
- Customer Support: Product specialists field support calls, emails, and chats, locally resolving as much as possible. They will port tickets out to appropriate teams when needed and will retain their position as the customer’s point person through resolution.
- Customer Health: The team works hand in hand with account management, speaking with and visiting users to provide training, customizations, and product consultations.
- Growth Initiatives: Assist sales in product pitches and demos. The team also runs trial training calls, making the ability to overcome common objectives and communicate our value proposition essential to success.
- Content generation: Product specialists identify content that our customers are likely to care about, and package it for distribution by sales and account management. This content should come in the form of timely searches/trends in the market that can be used for demos or email distribution.
- Product Direction: Because of our product specialists’ deep understanding of both our product and customers, they are in a position to field feedback and identify product opportunities, and relay that information across the organization (account management, account executives, product, management).
Who You Are
- A client facing professional with a superior ability to develop rapport with new people, and to maintain relationships, combined with a positive and proactive personality.
- A skilled communicator who can engage at any level of an organization.
- An energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Eager to learn - Due to our diverse base of clients, much of the technical knowledge required to succeed will be learned on the job!
- Able to distill and explain complex issues in simple terms.
- Intrinsically motivated with the ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture.
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills.
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.