AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Role:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, business-minded Director of People Operations to join our growing team, focused on continued People program delivery for our Helsinki, Finland operation. This is an opportunity to be part of a global organization, delivering value locally for our team of engineers.
Who You Are
- You are an accomplished Generalist with a proven track record of success, preferably in a hyper-growth B2B SaaS environment
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to drive organizational change
- You are obsessed with retention by way of creating sustainable, scalable organizations with best in class coaching, leadership, and career mobility
- You are a diversity, equality and inclusion champion with demonstrated success creating and implementing strategies
- You are a leader of leaders with the ability to inspire
What You’ll Do
- Develop trusted partnerships with local leaders to build hiring plans, onboarding rollouts, retention strategies, and org-design.
- Partner with local and global recruiters to support the hiring needs of the business.
- Provide training and mentorship to leaders in an ongoing effort to maintain a positive employee experience that offers challenging yet fulfilling work and a clear path for professional development.
- Utilize insights and information to track progress, measure results, evaluate, and recommend changes surrounding performance management, employee/manager development, and compensation.
- Partner with the global People Operations team to build/implement HR systems, develop meaningful reporting, manage payroll and benefits with a specific focus on the Helsinki, Finland employees.
- Support the facilitation of cultural and leadership initiatives.
- Drive diversity and equality practices to foster an inclusive, supportive environment.
- Utilize insights and information to track progress, measure results, and pivot as needed.
- Act as the primary point of contact for office management.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of Finland HR compliance issues