AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
The Content Analyst will join our engineering team of world-class software experts and be responsible for content support for the AlphaSense product . You will work together with the team of Product Managers, Content providers, developers and testers and research and address various Content issues. You will also be responsible for adding/updating company presentations from the websites of companies in the coverage universe and add them to the Product.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, have prior support experience, and comfortable communicating between internal teams.
Roles Responsibilities :
- Content Support: Content Analyst will field emails, and chats resolving as much as possible. Address the content-related issues reported by the salesperson, Product Specialist and Product Managers. Escalate to internal teams and externally to content providers when necessary. They will raise tickets, track issues, and coordinate with engineering teams, product managers and content providers as and when required. Also keep updated regarding new features and product roadmap.
- Coordinate with Content providers : Proactively follow up with the content provider and internal teams in order to get the issues resolved as soon as possible. Keep the reporter posted with the latest updates on the reported issues
- Company Documents : Fetch company presentations from the websites of the companies in the coverage universe and add them to the Product
- Troubleshooting content issues : Bring new ideas and concepts forward to develop innovative and effective ways of troubleshooting content issues
- Discover Web Content : To discover, analyze and expand the Web content offering (both existing and new) as per the given set of instructions
- Product Board Updating : Update Product Board software tool, tracking client Product functionality and content requests
- Documentation : Create, update and document processes and procedures
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience with financial information / data and analyst workflows
- A high aptitude and willingness to learn. Because of our diverse base of clients, much of the technical knowledge required to succeed will be learned on the job
- Knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite and basic technical knowledge
- Ability to distill and explain complex issues in simple terms
- Energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Effective time management and task prioritization when under pressure
- Ability and interest to work independently.
- Must be able to work from 7PM IST - 4AM IST (8:30 AM EST to 5:30PM EST) Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree. Finance/ Financial data analysis background will be an advantage.