Location: New York City
Reports to: Global Head of People Operations
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Global Head of People Operations the Senior Manager, People Business Partner will partner directly with Revenue Leadership to build a scalable sales organization while positively impacting the day-to-day experiences of our people. This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on the sales effectiveness of the organization by driving people retention programs, and providing guidance to leaders in Sales, Customer Success, Go-to-Market, and Enablement.
Who You Are
- You are an accomplished Human Resources professional with a proven track record of success in partnering with the Revenue organization, preferably in a hyper-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to drive organizational change through partnership with People & Revenue leadership.
- You are obsessed with retention by way of creating sustainable, scalable sales organizations with best in class coaching, leadership, and career mobility.
- You are a DEI champion with demonstrated success creating and implementing strategy.
- You are a leader of leaders with the ability to inspire.
- You rally people toward a vision for a better future
- You build trust by being warm and demanding
- You act with humility and a deep drive to learn
What You’ll Do
- We have revenue teams based in the United States and the United Kingdom, and over time expect to continue to expand our global footprint. Given the global remit of the role, you will draw on your experience in companies with a global workforce and in roles that required you to engage with teams distributed across the globe.
- You will develop trusted relationships with People, Revenue, and Go-to-Market leaders to create strategy and drive organizational change.
- You will provide training and mentorship to Sales leadership in an ongoing effort to maintain a positive employee experience that offers challenging yet fulfilling work and a clear path for professional development.
- You will evaluate and recommend changes surrounding performance management, employee relations, career/leadership development, compensation, and retention.
- Because what you do profoundly impacts the day-to-day working lives of people at AlphaSense, you will play a critical role both in shaping our culture and in influencing how people experience what it’s like to work here– whether they feel valued, trusted, heard, and cared about.
- You will drive diversity practices to foster an inclusive, supportive environment.
- You will help our operations team develop tools, insights and a performance management framework which will enable our Managers to invest in the development of their people, track their continued progress, measure results, and pivot as needed.