Location: New York, NY/Remote
Reports to: Director, Demand Generation
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
We firmly believe that for AlphaSense to grow, we need a world-class marketing operations team to help us scale, build awe-inspiring campaigns, and drive significant revenue growth through marketing. We will settle for nothing less. In this role, you’ll own the data, technology and processes that fuel revenue growth, in close partnership with Demand Generation and Sales Operations teams.
If operational excellence is your happy place, this is the right role for you.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of marketing operations foundation within Marketo as well as other core marketing technologies.
- Partner with demand generation counterparts to enhance campaign execution, audience targeting, and lead-to-revenue model.
- Data normalization and enrichment with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Partner with the Director of Marketing Operations in creating and executing the vision for data architecture, scalable processes and programs, as well as reporting for marketing attribution and ROI.
- Meet regularly with Demand Generation and Sales Operations to monitor and optimize lead quality through the funnel.
- Create and maintain documentation of data management, segmentation and marketing operations processes.
- Collaborate on integration initiatives in support of targeting, segmentation, and personalization capabilities.
- 4+ years of experience working in marketing operations using a marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo) and Salesforce CRM.
- Experience architecting nurture flows, scoring models, lifecycle models, and analytics reports.
- Strong integration skills as we continue to build out the marketing technology stack with Marketo at the center.
- Passion for creating a complete, bespoke marketing operations model that drives revenue growth.
- Must possess exceptional problem solving, analytical and research skills.
- Data-driven approach to marketing and ability to translate reports into actionable insights for the demand generation team.
- Ability and willingness to flex between strategy and execution