Location: New York, NY or remotely in the United States (eastern time hours)
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The Global Talent Acquisition team is a high-performing group of recruitment subject matter experts who are committed to building strong partnerships with candidates as well as our internal stakeholders across the globe. We strive to provide exceptional, reliable recommendations and service, while fostering a flawless candidate experience. We value creativity, free-thinking/ideation as well as collaboration. It is our belief that bringing diverse perspectives and experiences together provides a strong foundation for both personal and professional growth and development.
You will join a fast growing global Talent Acquisition team that is responsible for attracting and maintaining relationships with the best talent in the market as we build and scale AlphaSense. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will act as the primary point of contact for candidates interviewing at AlphaSense and ensure the full candidate experience runs smoothly. You will work closely with our team of recruiters and hiring managers to identify, engage, and manage candidates from a variety of backgrounds as we continue to build our team.
Who You Are:
- Tech-savvy and familiar with our tools/systems: you ideally have experience using a modern Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse), Zoom, and Google Suite Products (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Detail oriented and meticulous: You’ll regularly be communicating with a high volume of candidates and hiring managers so strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Passionate about building a business and hiring great people
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency: time management skills, prioritization, and accountability are key
- Flexible: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly as changes & obstacles arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial: we’re growing a lot this year and there will be endless opportunities to take on projects, improve processes, and grow within the company
- Open and eager to learn: we will provide you with the training and tools you’ll need to be successful in this role, but the best coordinators are proactive in their pursuit to learn from teammates and contribute to the overall success of the recruiting team
What You’ll Do:
- Correspond with candidates throughout the entire interview process: including scheduling phone/video interviews, sending out case studies/assignments (when needed), and providing status updates to the team
- Manage the administration of our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse): including adding and advancing candidates through the interview process, gathering feedback from hiring managers, inputting job descriptions, formatting scorecards, etc.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with recruiters and cross-functional teams: you will be working with hiring managers and interviewers at all levels of the organization, and are comfortable communicating via slack, email, call, text, etc.
- Be knowledgeable about the AlphaSense product and value proposition
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition Managers and broader People team to improve upon existing programs and processes
- Ad-hoc projects on an as needed basis
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.