AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
We are looking for an analyst to join our team based in Mumbai and Pune to administer the end-to-end process of setting up our customers with access to broker research. You will serve as the link between our customers, our sales team and our strategic content partners, who provide our customers with access to broker research content.
The ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, has prior customer and sales support experience, and comfortable communicating between internal and external teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receive inbound and outbound requests from the global sales team and content providers
- Permission new users with access to content granted by the content provider
- Send broker entitlement requests from the sales team to the content provider’s entitlements team in the correct MS Excel template
- Proactively follow up with the content provider’s entitlements team regarding the status of entitlement requests and provide updates to the sales team.
- Maintain and organize library of all user set up forms and entitlement request forms
- Troubleshoot user activation issues as they arise. Escalate to internal teams and content providers when necessary
- Provide the best support possible to our Sales Team and view the team as our internal clients
- Must be able to work from 8:30 AM EST to 5:30PM EST (7pm IST - 4am IST) Monday to Friday
- Ideal candidate has previously worked in a client or sales support services role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Independent and knows how to prioritize tasks. Proactive, responsible, and accountable for all assigned work
- Must take ownership of each assigned task and completed in a timely manner
- Has the ability to balance multiple requests simultaneously, multitasking is a requirement
- The ability to maintain a work from home environment that is conducive to focusing on work tasks
- Can maintain a stable fully operating internet connection during the work hours