Location: United States
Reports to: Niki Gupta, Director of Sales Operations
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
The Sales Operations team at AlphaSense drives productivity and improves efficiency for our account executives, account managers and sales development reps. We create and implement operational reporting & analytics, improve processes, and enable strategic initiatives that impact the revenue organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about operations and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment.
About the Role:
We are looking for a senior analyst within the Sales Operations team to develop key enabling tools, streamline processes and create actionable reporting throughout the revenue organization. In this role, your responsibilities would include data analysis, reporting, planning, and sales process optimization.
Who you are:
- Operations rockstar who has a passion for driving productivity, improving processes and using data to drive results
- Experience in business analysis, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment
- An ability to think strategically, act tactically and write effectively
- A creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive productivity along with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Enjoy building strong cross-group working relationships
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Nice to Have: Strong SQL experience and the ability to manipulate data within a database
What You’ll Do:
- Track and analyze key metrics ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of reporting
- Develop operational reporting to drive ownership from leadership and individual contributors
- Assist with territory planning, account segmentation, and other planning activities
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and customer activities and achievements
- Partner with our Business Intelligence team to implement and manage reports, dashboards and analytics
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implement and manage improvements to Salesforce.com and other key rev org tools ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business
- Be the “go to person” for revenue org tools, training, projects, etc