AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Product Development Organization is composed of great talent across Product, User Experience & Engineering – a team of creative technologists who drive the innovation, execution & delivery of our product each & every day.
At our core, we're here as a partner to the broader business – which we do by identifying customer problems, understanding market needs, & devising ways to deliver world class user experiences.
Reporting to Chris Ackerson - Director of Product.
AlphaSense’s mission is to organize the world’s business information & leverage technology to enable companies to make smarter, faster & more confident decisions.
Chris is a cornerstone to that mission as leader of our Product Management organization. Previously, he worked as an engineer and product manager at IBM Watson designing the next generation of machine learning platforms. In his free time, you can probably find Chris at the rock climbing gym or planning his next backcountry hiking trip.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Product Manager to develop & lead the vision for our customer facing API offering. You will be expected to drive our API strategy from concept to production by deeply understanding our product and technology stack and identifying opportunities for extensibility. Integrations lead to new requirements with respect to security so you are excited by new models of deployment & management of cloud infrastructure. You will work closely with UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales to launch best-in-class experiences to ensure developers and users achieve enterprise wide deployment of the AlphaSense offerings.
Who You Are:
- A Subject Matter Expert: You have a proven track record for developing, managing & launching large-scale API products & integrations that delight developers
- A Cloud Visionary: You understand modern cloud infrastructure and can define a roadmap to enable data integrations with the most security conscious organizations on Earth
- Data-oriented: You are an expert at making cases with data, with boundless curiosity about our users & developers & what can make them successful
- Technically Minded: You have a computer science or computer engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- An Advocate for the Product: You possess the ability to articulate the business value of these APIs by devising use cases to describe how partners can use the APIs to achieve their business goals
What You’ll Do:
- Create & manage a suite of API's to support both internal & external customers
- Define API & Cloud Deployment vision & strategy across a cross-functional team, partnering with Product, UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales
- Drive research efforts to understand customer needs & inform priorities / product decisions
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development, launch & monitoring for product features
- Be the voice of the customer & deeply understand AlphaSense user needs, workflows
- Measure the success & impact of your products and features