We are seeking a passionate Senior Cloud Native Engineer to help develop the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our Cloud infrastructure team supporting our developers by taking care of the AlphaSense platform. As a Senior Cloud Native Engineer, you’ll be developing the platform and the tools to help run it, using and promoting best development practices along best cloud architecture principles to create and improve a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant, and secure environment for the AlphaSense product. In your every-day activities, you’ll make use of open source tools, automation, and Cloud-Native solutions, tweaking, expanding and even creating new tools and flows, to empower our organisation and its engineers to better serve our customers.
We will pair you up with world-class talent in cloud and software engineering and provide you with a position and environment for continuous learning.
- Solid knowledge of microservices architecture patterns
- Strong experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language (preferable on Go)
- Ample experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Good understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Years of experience in Docker and containers orchestration
- Experience with Prometheus, FluentD, Grafana, or similar Cloud-Native solutions
- Experience in developing and releasing Helm Charts or Kustomize packages
- Experience in working with immutable infrastructure and IaC principles
- Professional certificate level experience designing, operating, and troubleshooting solutions using AWS or GCP
- Experience with Terraform at scale and module development/testing
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently