AlphaSense is one of the fastest-growing new technology companies serving the global finance industry. The company has developed a revolutionary semantic search engine that solves the information overload problem for professional investors. This product combines unique innovations in search technology, natural language processing, and big data distributed computing, built by the company’s technology team. The company already has over 700 major customers in the U.S. market and has recently started its expansion in Europe. To support its growth plan, AlphaSense is hiring capable software engineers to join its Helsinki team based in Ruoholahti. A competitive salary and bonus together with stock options are offered to all qualified candidates.
We are seeking a passionate Security/Compliance Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will have the opportunity to shape our security strategy taking care of the AlphaSense platform infrastructure.
In this position you will be responsible for finding potential security vulnerabilities and working with our engineering team to develop the tooling for automation of DevSecOps pipelines.
The ideal candidate has a strong security/compliance expertise and can easily cover complex security assessments coming from our clients.
Experience with AWS and system engineering is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and operate security tooling and scripting
- Build monitoring, detection, and alerting capabilities
- Adopt DevSecOps practices across AlphaSense engineering teams
- Develop automation tests to identify security vulnerabilities
- Perform Internal penetration tests for various internal services
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols related to security and compliance
- SOC2 audits handling
- BS / MS Degree in Computer Science
- Strong experience with AWS
- Experience with DevSecOps pipeline intrusion
- 2+ years of industry experience with a focus on Security
- Strong understanding of and practical hands-on knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Comfortable with CVEs and communication of their meaning to the engineering team by providing guidance on how to mitigate
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, on both technical and non-technical issues
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes