AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
Check out what we’ve built so far: https://vimeo.com/360622663/fa460b394e
AlphaSense culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvkCzvolyaY
We are seeking a passionate Software Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our team of world-class experts developing the AlphaSense platform. The team is right at the very core of what we do and responsible for implementing the cutting edge technology for scalable, distributed processing of crawling, searching and text processing functions.
The ideal candidate has strong Java skills accompanied by solid experience with working with cloud computing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 1 to 3 years experience in Java.
- Experience with Spring framework components such as spring boot, spring data etc.
- Good Object-Oriented programming and fundamental C.S. skills (Data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Hands on experience in multi-threading and concurrency.
- Hands on experience with at least one database (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in Java8
- Exposure on GIT, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Spock/JUnit, TestNG, Mockito
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, technologies and operations such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience with working on Linux platforms, Dockers, K8s is a plus.