AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
We are seeking passionate Fullstack Developers to build a rich and sleek search and collaboration application.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 5+ years of experience in building frontend and backend applications with React and NodeJS respectively
- Hands-on experience with the latest React concepts and build tool
- Experience developing web applications with HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS, GCP
- Good Experience in distributed & scalable system architecture
- Experience in scripting, cloud computing, and a variety of databases
- Experience with working on Microservices, GIT/ BitBucket, etc
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with GraphQL, and Typescript, or other typed languages is highly valued
- Experience with technically mentoring junior engineers & review design and implementations
- Experience with Dockers, and K8s is good to have
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.