AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
We are seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our Cloud infrastructure team supporting our developers taking care of the AlphaSense platform. As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be automating our environment setup and developing infrastructure as code to create a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant and secure environment for AlphaSense product. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud Native solutions and will empower our developers with this knowledge.
We will pair you up with world-class talent in cloud and software engineering and provide a position and environment for continuous learning.
- Experience in Docker and containers orchestration
- Experience in Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Grafana and other Cloud-Native solutions
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Experience integrating with native AWS services
- Experience with Terraform
- Strong Linux experience
- Knowledge and understanding of how to implement DevSecOps pipeline is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently