AlphaSense provides an AI-powered business insights platform, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s financial and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop automated and manual tests for our state-of-the-art research engine.
You will join our engineering team of world-class software experts and be responsible for implementing, executing and measuring the automated testing of the AlphaSense product using Java and Selenium framework. You will work together with the team of developers and testers to ensure the overall functionality and quality of the software.
- A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in setting up automated test frameworks and implementing tests for use cases along with the necessary reporting tools
- Understanding of test driven development and continuous delivery
- Experience in Selenium test automation framework
- Experience in mobile automation framework (Appium)
- Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in Docker and MySQL is a plus
- Knowledge of tests automation best practices and patterns
- Passion for software testing and quality
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently