AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of previously disparate business data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and accomplished new business sales professional to join our growing Corporate Sales team focused on selling top Fortune 1000 companies. This is an opportunity to join a high growth company and sell an award winning product that is experiencing rapid adoption across all industry verticals. The person in this role will make a significant contribution in the company’s growth and future success.
- Take responsibility for the end-end sales processes in your territory, targeting corporate intelligence departments. i.e. corporate strategy, market intelligence, business development, M&A, research etc.
- This is a new client acquisition sales role, requiring you to research opportunities, initiate discussions, build prospect relationships, conduct demos, manage product trials and close sales.
- Forecast accurately and develop the necessary pipeline to meet/exceed quota.
- Work closely with our Product Specialist team during trials to ensure client engagement and ultimate purchase.
- Gather and distribute product feedback from clients and prospects to the sales and product teams to help us continually enhance our product offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000 companies, preferably either SaaS technology, financial information and/or research solutions.
- Demonstrated enterprise sales experience at the C-level. Experience selling into corporate strategy, market intelligence, business development, M&A, investor relations or research groups is preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets; we are building a team of top sales performers and a great, winning culture We look for people who possess a natural tenacity and desire to win.
- Ability to prospect and build a pipeline, from identifying the right opportunities to gaining access to the right levels of and across a corporate organization; influencing and building advocacy to create the conditions for enterprise deals.
- Energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly and adapt.
- Reputation for consistently delivering results and setting the example for work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills, able to distill and explain complex issues in simple terms.
- Able to comfortably communicate at both senior C level executive and analyst levels.