AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of previously disparate business data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About The Role:
You will join the team that supports new business sales by sourcing, establishing and building relationships with Fortune 1000 executives or investment professionals over the phone, by email and through social outreach. The candidate selected for this role will benefit from a training program designed to develop outstanding enterprise sales skills and provide a career path into quota-bearing roles at AlphaSense.
- Research and identify new client opportunities based on key client profiles in target accounts
- Apply sales development best practices with email, phone and social outreach to connect with new prospects
- Engage with prospects to articulate our product’s value proposition
- Utilize discovery and objection handling strategies to speak knowledgeably with decision makers and to build interest in our offerings
- Coordinate meetings on an account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM
- Demonstrate ability to consistently achieve or exceed program targets
- Bachelor's degree, in addition to 1-3+ years of work experience (new career candidates encouraged, in addition to those with sales experience)
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset; interested in helping build a business and be compensated according to performance