AlphaSense provides an AI-powered business insights platform, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s financial and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
You will join the team that supports new business sales by sourcing, establishing and building relationships with Fortune 1000 executives or investment professionals over the phone, by email and through social outreach. The candidate selected for this role will benefit from a training program designed to develop outstanding enterprise sales skills and provide a career path into quota-bearing roles at AlphaSense.
- Research and identify new client opportunities based on key client profiles in target accounts
- Apply sales development best practices with email, phone and social outreach to connect with new prospects
- Engage with prospects to articulate our product’s value proposition
- Utilize discovery and objection handling strategies to speak knowledgeably with decision makers and to build interest in our offerings
- Coordinate meetings on an account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM
- Demonstrate ability to consistently achieve or exceed program targets
- BS or BA degree, in addition to 1-3 years of work experience (new career candidates encouraged, in addition to those with sales experience)
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset; interested in helping build a business and be compensated according to performance