Alpha Ori ™ Technologies (AOT) is a B2B Technology company operating in IoT (Internet of Things), ShipERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), SMARTShip, and BigDATA science. We use cutting edge technologies to solve real-world issues for every stakeholder in the logistics value chain - Ship Owners, Ship Managers, Ship Operators, Port Management, Surveyors, Ship Registries, P&I Clubs, Shipbuilders and others.
Our Mission: Ship as a Digital Enterprise ™ - This captures the essence of our thinking. Our mission is to digitally connect the entire ecosystem within the ship, plug this ship into a digital cloud that connects to many other ships, and create the system, tools, business process that are needed to activate remote monitoring and control of these digitally connected ships, while using collected data as a strategic weapon to drive economic value to the business (Eg: Fuel savings, predictive maintenance, enhanced asset utilization etc)
Join us as in building world-class SMARTShip On-Ship and On-Shore data driven cloud solutions and be part of our maritime digital transformation journey.
No of vacancies
- BTech/BE/MCA in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Create a practical execution strategy and plan to achieve Built-In-Quality OKRs that enables us to build the best product by fostering a culture – Quality is Built-In, Not Added Later.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Product and leaders globally, to develop customer and engineering driven products that are of the highest quality using Quality Maturity Models
- Drive key metrics around quality, including how quality is reported and tested throughout each step of the development lifecycle.
- Continually audit quality practices across the organization, ensuring the highest level of integrity and transparency. This leader will be empowered to challenge the sufficiency of test coverage, the rigor of test cases, the handling of bugs, or any other areas where the quality bar may need to be raised.
- Influence change of the quality mindset in the team over time, with fewer issues arising in audit over time, and heightened awareness of quality throughout the organization.
- Establish the bar for quality across the organization and set the standard for SMARTShip quality.
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction to the testing team. Guide and collaborate with partner testing team
- Analyze our existing product portfolio and new features and design efficient strategies to ensure quality and manage quality risk
- Actively participate in requirement analysis, system design to develop efficient test solutions and execute functional, performance, longevity and all other types of testing
- Refine and optimize our quality processes by implementing best practices for QA
- Manage to hand over new releases to operation and support production deployment
- Drive rapid acceleration of automation initiatives through analysis, deployment and operation of best-of-breed automation tools suited to the product line and testing scenario.
Nice to Have
- Demonstrated leadership experience in leading a Quality organization including contractors.
- Experienced in delivering high quality, complex Cloud, AI and Bigdata software solutions.
- Led teams that delivered large-scale products to enterprise customers and to consumer users.
- Experience integrating development products with automation frameworks, CI, Build Systems with DevSecOps culture.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture, web services and APIs
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results
- Comfortable communicating and influencing cross-functionally, and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Quality expert and thought leader with keen business acumen.
- Proven experience working in agile environment and cross functional teams
- 8+ years of experience as Software QA/QE testing multi-tier applications
- Knowledge of industry trends in quality and test processes, tools and techniques and best practices
- Hands on experience with white-box testing, performance testing and other system testing
- Proven track record in working across teams, including product management, project management, development, testing and operations, to establish strong quality practices
- Proven track record in establishing and running the test automation systems for large scale software products
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Worked with AWS solutions, Java, Node.js, Angular, SQL, Cassandra, CICD, GitOps and ATDD
- Programming skills in one or more object-oriented programming language is required