Alpha Ori ™ Technologies (AOT) is a B2B Technology company operating in IoT (Internet of Things), ShipERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), SMARTShip, and BigDATA science. We use cutting edge technologies to solve real-world issues for every stakeholder in the logistics value chain - Ship Owners, Ship Managers, Ship Operators, Port Management, Surveyors, Ship Registries, P&I Clubs, Shipbuilders and others.
Our Mission: Ship as a Digital Enterprise ™ - This captures the essence of our thinking. Our mission is to digitally connect the entire ecosystem within the ship, plug this ship into a digital cloud that connects to many other ships, and create the system, tools, business process that are needed to activate remote monitoring and control of these digitally connected ships, while using collected data as a strategic weapon to drive economic value to the business (Eg: Fuel savings, predictive maintenance, enhanced asset utilization etc)
Join us as in building world-class SMARTShip On-Ship and On-Shore data driven cloud solutions and be part of our maritime digital transformation journey.
No of vacancies
- B.Sc CSE/M.Sc CSE/B.E.,CSE/IT or any equivalent
- NoSQL(Cassandra preferred)
- 10+ yrs.
Essential Job Functions :
Front-end : 50%; Back-end: 50%
- Team handling experience with minimum of 5+ members of developers
- Strong knowledge(must haves) of Node.js and node Node.js based webserver framework like Express
- Understanding of scalable AWS application hosting (Lambda, EC2, ECS, S3, CloudFront)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirk
- Good understanding of CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- Understanding of API integrations, Single-Sign-on and token-based authentication (REST, JWT, OAuth)
- Understanding of integration of multiple data sources and databases into a single system
- Understanding of database schemas (Casandra, JSON, BSON)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Proficient understanding of build management and tools such as NPM, Webpack, and Jenkins