AlphaGrep Securities Private Limited is a proprietary trading firm focused on algorithmic trading in asset classes across the globe. We cover the global markets by leveraging and integrating technology, risk management and quantitative research.
We are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges, and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
We are looking for a ‘full stack’ FPGA developer with at least 3 years of industry experience in hardware development to help us build out our hardware platform for low latency trading. The candidate will be involved in every phase of hardware development at AlphaGrep and will be responsible for architecting and building FPGA based trading systems for our most latency critical strategies.
- Design, implementation, test, integration and delivery of Low latency trading systems.
- Development of low latency designs in Verilog/System Verilog
- Development of test harnesses to verify developed items using self-checking test benches, BFMs etc.
- Integration of the developed firmware on the target hardware with other system components and software
- Release of developed items.
- Contribute to peer design reviews
- Undertake requirements capture
- Work in fast moving, short feedback development environment.
- Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct.
- Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management
Qualification & Skills:
- Degree qualified in electronics/ engineering related subject; however, experience will be considered in lieu of formal academic qualifications
- Excellent design standards and strong debug skills
Hands on Digital Design and FPGA Architecture experience is required
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- An appreciation of digital hardware design
- Experience of developing self-checking testbenches, BFMs
- An appreciation of other engineering disciplines; Software, Networking.
- Familiarity with digital communications protocols and general networking experience
- Experience of developing on large Altera and Xilinx FPGAs
- Experience in writing RTL in Verilog/System Verilog or VHDL.
- Working knowledge of the following engineering tools - Vivado and Questasim.
- Experience of working in a linux-based development environment.
- Scripting; tcl/tk, python
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees