Who should apply?
Innovative, open-minded Professional Service Managers to join our growing team as we continue to scale our products – helping to manage our first post-sales interaction and delivery to our clients. They are responsible for implementing our products and services on time, on budget and with a very high degree of professionalism and expertise.
Why should you join?
At Aiviq, we create clarity for the world’s investment managers. Our cloud-based data and analytics platform already turns disparate client investment information into enterprise-wide datasets for literally hundreds of industry use cases across our Investment Manager clients, and we’re not done yet.
What you’ll be doing
Our Professional Services team key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop deep knowledge of the Aiviq products, services and industry data to be able to manage the implementation of the Aiviq product suite competently and with a high degree of domain expertise
- Coach and develop the Professional Services Analyst team to build the project management, technical, commercial and softer stakeholder management skills to be able to provide first rate client implementations
- Prioritise the workload for the Professional Service team as well as other Aiviq teams (e.g. Product and Engineering) for all Professional Services activities across Aiviq clients
- Work with the Head of Operations to define and implement the future state operating model for Professional Services, including overseeing the implementation of a new project management tool and establishing KPIs to support effective management of projects
- Develop a strong commercial sense of each client delivery and identifying growth opportunities, whether via up/cross-sales or via direct revenue generating activities within the Services teams
What you’ll need
- Experience building and developing high functioning teams
- A strong client focus with experience of working in a high-quality Professional Services environment
- A proven track record of on time and within budget delivery, with strong scope and commercial management
- Experience with undertaking analysis of complex data or technical issues, writing stories and managing technical teams to resolve issues
- Strong commercial acumen, ideally with experience with managing contractual obligations
- Experience in Asset Management industry is preferred but not mandatory
What we look for
- A passion for client success and building strong, long-lasting client relationships
- A keen interest in data, analytics and technology
- Strong project management capability (waterfall, agile, hybrid) with a proven track record
- Strong leadership and an ability to motivate and develop teams
- A strategic thinker who can deliver but is happy to get into the detail when needed
- People who think differently, bring an open mind and diversity of thought
Aiviq is growing UK-based FinTech, specialising in developing SaaS products for the world’s investment Managers. We are backed by Alpha Financial Markets Consulting Plc, a global Asset & Wealth Management Consultancy