Who should apply?
We’re looking for a successful sales professional with experience selling SAAS-based, B2B enterprise software and data services to buyers in Asset & Wealth Management, Hedge Funds and/or Private Equity sectors of the UK Investment Management market
Why should you join?
Aiviq creates clarity for the world’s investment managers. Our cloud-based data and analytics platform transforms disparate client investment information into enterprise-ready data-sets that solve hundreds of high value use cases for our Investment Manager clients across Distribution, Finance, Product, Risk & Compliance and Investment.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Head of Revenue & Sales, an Exec Director of Aiviq. Your responsibilities will include
- Sales of Aiviq existing SaaS solution for AUM, Flow & Revenue data management & analytics to qualified prospects
- Originating, developing and converting new opportunities with senior buyers at assigned accounts
- Establishing and developing C-level relationships at target accounts
- Independently and collaboratively solving deal-level challenges
- Drafting and overseeing commercial proposals with support of Aiviq pre-sales team.
- Negotiation of contracts with support of Aiviq pre-sales and legal teams
- Sales Planning & Pipeline Management
- Key Account Management of designated accounts
- Contribution to a successful and positive sales culture at Aiviq with a focus on value-based selling
What you'll need
- 5-10+ years evidence-based track record of selling value propositions for Enterprise B2B software and data solutions to senior buyers in UK or EMEA into one or more of the following industries: Asset & Wealth Management (preferred); Fund Supermarkets; Alt & Hedge; Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Comfortable developing a go-to-market and account development strategies, build/qualify/close own sales pipelines and mobilize internal resources to support ongoing customer opportunities
- A relevant network and understanding of buyers in UK & EMEA Financial Services industries listed above. Networks in the Fintech vendor space also relevant
- Proven track record of new business sales and evidence of winning and developing new accounts; selling £500k - £1 Mn ACV and above structured as multi-year contracts
- Work in a collaborative, collegiate and fast-paced work environment and demonstrate a competitive, positive, winning attitude
- Excellent understanding of demand creation and value based selling methodologies coupled with commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, including oral written, and non-verbal; you have good general knowledge and technical writing skills on topics relevant to buyer needs (e.g. ISO 27001, Cloud based computing, Industry specific data issues, integration patterns) and use technical terminology appropriately and know how to make the complex feel simple,
- Experience mapping technical product features to business value and competitive differentiators for buyers
- Strategic thinker capable of systematically solving problems and hypothesizing possible pain points and implicit needs
What we look for
- An enterprising sales leader with a strong sales track record and proven commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Versatile communicator and relationship-oriented professional who can communicate business value to buyers
- A respect for others, open-mindedness and diversity of thought
Aiviq is a growing UK-based FinTech, specialising in developing SaaS products that solve the ‘messy’ data and analytics challenges experienced by the world’s investment Managers. Aiviq is wholly owned and backed by Alpha Financial Markets Consulting Plc, the leading global Asset & Wealth Management Consultancy