AlphaBeta Australia is a leading strategy consultancy with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. It is part of Accenture Strategy.
We specialise in combining strategy consulting, data science and economics expertise to solve issues that matter – issues like the future of work, social services, economic recovery and climate change. Our projects help reshape industries, government policies and public thinking, and we’re seeking more talented and driven leaders with significant public sector or industry experience to help us grow.
For more information about the firm, please visit www.alphabeta.com.
AlphaBeta’s Senior Managers are recognised as leading experts in their core areas of expertise. They are adept problem-solvers, arriving quickly and directly at critical, top management issues, while rigorously testing analyses using the best knowledge from within the firm, from clients, and from their networks of external experts.
Senior Managers maintain strong relationships with our clients’ senior leaders. They adopt the CEO mindset, and present competently at board level for clients and in the media. As members of our leadership team, Senior Managers are also expected to mentor junior consultants, role model our values and reinforce positive behaviour within the firm.
Our firm is committed to your professional development. You will already have outstanding competencies in the following to allow you and our clients to develop and grow:
- Problem solving: Developing high impact solutions for clients
- Knowledge development: Providing deep and relevant insights into economic and public policy issues for clients
- Client leadership: Building enduring, trust-based relationships with clients
- Entrepreneurship: Looking for new opportunities for client impact
- People leadership: Strong teamwork and inspiring others
- Values leadership: Demonstrating strong ethics and partnerships
AlphaBeta looks for professionals who are intellectually curious and have an outstanding track record in delivering solutions to clients.
This role would be ideal for candidates who want to engage and add value in solving the most interesting challenges facing the private and public sectors.
What we look for
- Significant experience working with senior decision makers, often at a top-tier strategy consulting firm and/or in public policy roles
- A flair and passion for problem solving and interest in public policy, economics and social impact problems
- Excellent project management and delivery skills
- Ability to work strategically with strong business acumen
- Advanced interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Previous experience leading, coaching and developing teams
- Experience in client or stakeholder management (public and/or private sector)
- Complimenting your experience will ideally be a Bachelors’ degree. A post-graduate qualification (e.g., MBA/ Masters/ PhD) would also be highly regarded, although not essential.