WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
We are relentless about making the best yoga clothing in the world explicitly to inspire yogis (and yogis to be) to have more yoga in their life. Inspiring mindful movement is at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement leads to better living. This is the real meaning of studio-to-street: Taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into the practice of life.
Creating garments that carry over to the street, into a life lived consciously, takes mindful movement one step further: a beautiful life celebrated with forward design. Capturing what’s trending in contemporary fashion with both the women’s and men’s collections is how Alo and mindful movement can travel beyond the studio. Luxury meets performance in every collection.
Being a part of the Alo team as the Demand Planner comes with great responsibilities. It’s more than just ensuring production is given the demand orders to achieve financial plans for all channels (Retail, Ecommerce, Wholesale). It’s about being a part of Alo’s mission and vision of studio to street and elevating the experience each store offers. It’s about getting product to our Guest seamlessly. As our Demand Planner, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Develop historical analysis to assist with the pre-season planning activities
- Assist with end to end inventory management - understand sales trends, inventory levels, and status of product on order
- Evaluate excess inventory situations and work cross-functionally to develop consumption or liquidation plans that maximize revenue and margin
- Identify potential inventory shortages in the future and develop appropriate plans to ensure order fulfillment
- Identify key factory shipment issues and opportunities and collaborate cross-functionally to develop appropriate action plans
- Generate, and publish the demand plan, and update forecast consumption.
- Ensure accuracy of the channel level demand plans
- Drive the process for product/style ranking, collect feedback and develop top down and bottoms up forecasts (Channel, Gender, Product)
- Create and manage sales plans for the core assortment future demand at the size level ensuring proper stock level and preventing stock outs.
- Communicate risks and opportunities to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and create solutions.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Ability to shift priorities and embrace change.
- Fosters a positive and motivating work outlook with emphasis on team collaboration and urgency.
- High proficiency in Excel
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.