WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
The Beauty Planner Role will report to the Senior Director of Inventory Planning. This role will work cross functionally with Planning, Merchandising, Ecommerce, Marketing, Ops, Distribution Center, Sourcing and Product Development.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date and accurate forecast based on historical data analysis and by incorporating demands from promotional lift and special events. Ensure accuracy of channel level demand plans.
- Oversee and optimize inventory levels including liquidation strategies on a monthly, seasonal, and annual bases that maximize revenue and margin.
- Identify potential inventory shortages in the future and develop appropriate plans to ensure order fulfillment.
- Identify key factory shipment issues and opportunities and collaborate cross- functionally to develop appropriate action plans.
- Develop new SKU launch forecasts in partnership with direct to consumer, retailers, and sales team.
- Partner with Sales to plan retail sell-through potential across new points of distribution based on like doors and location specific assortments.
- Communicate risks and opportunities to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data Analysis or equivalent
- 3-5 years Beauty Planning experience in demand and wholesale planning
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and create solutions.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Ability to shift priorities and embrace change.
- Fosters a positive and motivating work outlook with emphasis on team
collaboration and urgency.
- High proficiency in Excel
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.