WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
The Director, Influencer Marketing will be responsible for managing the influencer partnerships team and will help oversee, develop, and execute Alo’s influencer strategies to support the growth and awareness of the Alo brand. The Director will develop a strategic framework for partnering with influencers and high-level talent to engage new and existing customers while growing the Alo brand. This role will be focused on building initiatives that cultivate a deep sense of community and drive brand awareness and engagement with Alo and it’s affiliated subsidiaries (including, but not limited to Alo Yoga, Alo Beauty & Wellness, Alo Moves, Alo Gives). You will work and collaborate closely with the Legal, Social, PR, Experiential & Partnerships, Digital, Merchandising, and Operations teams to improve influencer outreach and content across all owned, earned & paid channels.
This role will report to the head of global marketing. This right person for this role needs to have exceptional attention to details, proven experience managing and inspiring teams to execute while driving results, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, ability to scout and identify talent, translate data into action-oriented insights and strategy, and must be a collaborative team player
- Lead the development & execution of multi-faceted influencer strategy designed to improve the full marketing funnel—increasing brand awareness, engagement, consideration and conversion
- Lead influencer campaigns from ideation and pitching to campaign execution, including paid engagements, unpaid nano seeding, and experiential integration
- Recruit and activate mega influencers/celebrities/talent that align with Alo’s brand values
- Lead contract negotiation with talent and/or their agents/managers, ensuring clear scope of work, alignment on timeline and deliverables while driving cost efficiencies
- Build positive relationships with talent to nurture brand attachment and engagement with the Alo community ● Ideate and pitch unique, engaging story angles to develop innovative custom content that breaks through the social clutter and speaks to the power of Alo products
- Identify relevant influencers for seeding, ambassador programs, and ongoing promotions to ensure a solid roster of talent that aligns with our business objectives and brand values
- Analyze, measure, and report on all influencer activities during and after all paid engagements to evaluate value and optimize for future initiatives
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to improve all branded events with influencer activations and integrations to reach new audiences and effectively drive awareness, attendance and engagement
- Handle budget for all influencer activities, ensuring timely and on-plan delivery
- Stay abreast of emerging trends, technologies in the influencer and social media ecosystem; identify unicorns and initiate appropriate actions to optimize ROI for the company
- Lead and develop a team of best-in-class influencer marketers
- All other tasks and responsibilities will be assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
- Minimum of +7 years of influencer marketing and/or related marketing experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Natural storyteller who understands the brand DNA, voice and aesthetics
- Understanding of and interest in the fashion, beauty, & wellness space, passion for yoga is a plus
- Ability to work to in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while maintaining a positive “can-do” attitude
- Collaborative team player and manager with an open mind to finding new ways to drive results
- A natural “people person,” skilled at building and nurturing relationships, and balancing many priorities—always doing so with a good attitude
- A genuine passion for the Alo brand, it’s mission, customer, and products
- Fluency with analytics and interpreting data into creative, action-oriented insights + strategy
- Knowledge in the KOL (influencer) landscape
- Strong understanding of measurement metrics for success
- Familiarity with online analytical tools such as: Dash Hudson, Influencer DB, Tribe Dynamics, and Google Analytics
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.