WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Wholesale you will ensure that we provide an exceptional experience to all our wholesale customers. You will be responsible together with the rest of the department for making sure we achieve our business growth goals.
- Provide leadership & guidance to the wholesale customer service team. This includes hiring, onboarding, coaching, and establishing KPIs that align with our broader business objectives.
- Ensure the wholesale team is entering orders and managing inventory appropriately.
- Partner with cross-functional business partners: warehouse, finance & planning to ensure order fulfillment is smooth and deadlines are meet, quality control is maintained, and EDI systems are optimized. Identify opportunities for improvement and implement process changes when necessary.
- Work with finance to ensure chargebacks are tracked, analyzed, and challenged when appropriate. Identify recurring chargeback reasons and implement policies to reduce future chargebacks.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, OR equivalent experience
- Leadership experience and ability to resolve customer escalations and complex situations as well as any employee issues
- 2 years EDI experience with working knowledge of EDI docs-810,832,846,850,856,855
- Familiarity or experience working with EDI files a plus
- Experience with DiCentral, DSCO, GXS/Innovis, Intertrade, GS1 is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and intermediate Excel Skills - VLOOKUP’s/Pivot Tables/Formulas is preferred
- Innovative, focused and comfortable in fast paced environment
- Strong abilities to multitask and time manage
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Proficient in interacting with customers to effectively conduct sales & maintain relationships
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.