WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
- Manage the day-to-day performance and strategy for Alo Moves Paid Social and CTV/OTT Channels
- Set up, run, and analyze performance of managed channels on an ongoing basis to ensure optimal performance on KPI’s such as ROAS, CVR, and CPA
- Develop & recommend media tests, design measurement frameworks, gather & analyze data, arrive at conclusive insights and optimizations for media campaigns
- Evaluate Alo Moves current media mix and suggest improvements while identifying new digital marketing opportunities to further scale the business and improve efficiencies across all marketing channels.
- Collaborate with brand marketing and others on the performance marketing teams to improve full omnichannel funnel efficiency and related marketing campaigns
- Procure advertising assets from other departments and modify to ad spec if necessary
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to Alo’s media strategies.
- 5+ Years of experience of data-driven marketing role, managing performance media campaigns
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in CTV/OTT with a proven track record of executing campaigns that drive both brand awareness and immediate response
- Strong understanding of tracking and attribution of Social and CTV/OTT campaigns
- Working knowledge of display, video, social and/or DSP partners, and external data or media providers and vendors to create partnerships with to drive our OTT / CTV business forward
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Team player – dependable, respectful, and communicative
- Strong reporting analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to build a media plan while considering CPM, messaging, audience reach, and performance-based optimizations to yield the best results.
- Understanding of reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Creative, imaginative and able to develop ideas quickly
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.