WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
Alo Yoga is seeking a Product Integrity Supervisor who will work closely with internal and external partners to communicate and manage all related to Alo Yoga product quality assurance & control processes. This position ensures all bulk finished apparel and accessory products meet the established specs and requirements in a consistent manner by managing the inspection and quality control processes and teams. An essential performance success factor for this role is to track, report, analyze, and communicate measurable outcomes against established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) target goals (i.e. productivity, defective rate, passing rate, CAPA, etc.). This position will sit on the product development and supply chain team, reporting to the Product Integrity Director.
- Interact and manage communication with external partners regarding Inspections and Audits.
- Monitor and update Alo Yoga Inspections and Audit standards as needed i.e. SGS inspections manual – review and update annually.
- Train internal teams on inspection standards.
- Supervise and train Alo Yoga QC staff as required to ensure effective quality control procedures are in place in the factories and in the warehouse.
- Manage product inspection process, scheduling and troubleshoot as needed.
- Confirm Pre-Production and Top of Production samples with Technical Design/Design/Product Development before bulk production begins.
- Recommend and lead efforts to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Alo Yoga's inspections programs based on production timelines.
- Review product specs/requirements to ensure they are consistent and can be met during bulk.
- Collaborate with Tech Design, Design, Product Development and Sourcing teams in establishing style requirements and documentations.
- Monitor production quality across all ALO divisions and product categories.
- Work closely with Alo Yoga QC teams, Technical Design, Sourcing and Product Development teams to proactively address quality concerns or issues.
- Manage third party inspections and report dispositions.
- Maintain and deliver monthly reports on bulk status, irregulars and KPI activities to management.
- Manage supply chain scorecard regarding quality assurance.
- 5-7 years’ experience within Quality Assurance and/or Compliance in the apparel industry
- 5+ years’ experience working with outside and overseas vendors
- Knowledge in garment construction/sewing/pattern and apparel production processes
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Strong written & verbal communication and administration skills with excellent attention to detail are essential
- Good prioritization and organization skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to change
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, World, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, PLM, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals
- Any quality certification such as ASQ, TQM or Lean 6 Sigma are ideal
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.